ShadowProtect Server Edition 3 provides the following benefits:
- Bare metal recovery of Windows servers in minutes.
- Restore or migrate backup images to and from physical systems and virtual
environments (P2V, V2P and V2V).
- Hardware independent restore of backup images to different systems (P2P).
- Full support for online backup of applications such as Exchange and SQL.
- Schedule automatic full and incremental backups.
- Image management to minimize storage consumption and simplify archiving.
- Bootable recovery CD provides automatic hardware detection and network support.
- A simple view to quickly recover files and folders or update backup images.
- Compress and encrypt backup images for efficiency and security.
- ShadowProtect console to simplify backup management across your enterprise.
- Recover your servers remotely.
- Save backup images to USB, Firewire, NAS, SAN or any network location.
Fast and reliable backup and recovery
ShadowProtect allows you to create an exact online backup of your system and data at any point in time.
Recover critical data by simply viewing your backup and restoring the files and folders that you need.
Use the ShadowProtect Recovery CD for remote or bare metal recovery.
Schedule automatic backups
ShadowProtect provides an easy to use scheduler so that point-in-time backups can be taken automatically
while you work. Schedule full or incremental backups of your system and data.
Save backups to any location
ShadowProtect backup can be saved to USB, FireWire, an attached storage device or network location.
View backup files for quick file and folder recovery
ShadowProtect point-in-time backups can be assigned a drive letter as a read-write or read-only volume.
The mounting features of ShadowProtect allow you to restore files and folders or update an existing
Perform remote or bare metal system recovery
The ShadowProtect Recovery CD allows you to perform a bare metal system restore in minutes. The Recovery
CD features allow you to remotely recover your system and data without physically visiting the system.